Please feel free to contact us for any information or assistance with projects in the catchment.
Dr Susan Cooksley Marina Piper
Partnership Manager Outreach Officer
Dee Catchment Partnership River Office
c/o James Hutton Institute Mill of Dinnet
Aberdeen Aberdeenshire AB15 8QH AB34 5LA
Tel: 01224 395141 Tel: 013398 80411 / 07771 701 425
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Popular green spaces in Aberdeen are set to become even greener with the planting of almost 5,000 trees. In an initiative co-ordinated and delivered by the River Dee Trus...Learn more »
We were delighted to speak at the SNIFFER conference yesterday that was promoting 'working together to manage flood risk'. We shared our techniques used and lesso...Learn more »
- 09 Mar 2018 Aberdeen and the Dee to benefit from more trees
- 07 Feb 2018 Promoting Rain Gardens for Schools at SNIFFER Conference
- 18 Jan 2018 Maidencraig Information Session
- 20 Oct 2017 BEGIN Project - Partners Meeting
- 09 Oct 2017 Controlling Invasive Non-Native Plants - Leaflet Launched.
- 12 Sep 2017 Work to tackle pink salmon in the Dee
- 28 Aug 2017 Leading pioneer of the eco-art movement Newton Harrison visits the Dee
- 19 Apr 2017 'Enjoy the Dee' Leaflet launched.
- 29 Mar 2017 Natural Flood Management Workshop for farmers and land managers
- 17 Mar 2017 Flooding showcase at Fernielea primary school