Drain Care Guide
We produced the Drain Care Guide to give householders useful information on how they can improve water quality by putting only the correct things down household drains, sinks and toilets. Following the do's and don'ts will also help householders save money by reducing the incidence of blocked drains.
Popular green spaces in Aberdeen are set to become even greener with the planting of almost 5,000 trees. In an initiative co-ordinated and delivered by the River Dee Trus...Learn more »
We were delighted to speak at the SNIFFER conference yesterday that was promoting 'working together to manage flood risk'. We shared our techniques used and lesso...Learn more »
- 09 Mar 2018 Aberdeen and the Dee to benefit from more trees
- 07 Feb 2018 Promoting Rain Gardens for Schools at SNIFFER Conference
- 18 Jan 2018 Maidencraig Information Session
- 20 Oct 2017 BEGIN Project - Partners Meeting
- 09 Oct 2017 Controlling Invasive Non-Native Plants - Leaflet Launched.
- 12 Sep 2017 Work to tackle pink salmon in the Dee
- 28 Aug 2017 Leading pioneer of the eco-art movement Newton Harrison visits the Dee
- 19 Apr 2017 'Enjoy the Dee' Leaflet launched.
- 29 Mar 2017 Natural Flood Management Workshop for farmers and land managers
- 17 Mar 2017 Flooding showcase at Fernielea primary school