INNS Forum launched
The 28th of March 2018, marked the launch of the North East Non-Native Invasive Species Forum. A project being led by Aberdeenshire Council and partnered by The River Dee Trust, kicked off to an amazing audience of over 80 new members. They represented a mix of farmers, land owners, volunteers, countryside rangers, anglers, agency workers to name a few. This incredible turn out displays the vast amount of support and interest that exists to tackle invasive plants and problem species in the North East along our waterways and throughout the countryside. The Forum will help to co-ordinate the action leading to control of invasive species on the ground.
- 07 Jan 2019 Our hard working woodlands!
- 19 Nov 2018 BioBlitz event reveals thriving biodiversity at Countesswells
- 29 Oct 2018 Reflections from the edge of the National Park
- 16 Aug 2018 Blue-green spaces to help reduce flooding in Aberdeen
- 19 Jul 2018 Banks of the Dee hold hidden treasures
- 25 Jun 2018 Royal Highland Show
- 19 Jun 2018 Flooding models are a big hit
- 14 Jun 2018 River Dee highlighted in local wildlife film
- 01 Jun 2018 Newsletter - Catch Up
- 17 May 2018 Continuing the fight against invasive plants on Deeside