Clive Anderson opens 2009 salmon fishing season
The opening ceremony for the Dee fishing season at Ballogie was a truly excellent event, with guest Clive Anderson in excellent form with his sparkling wit causing much laughter amongst the assembled welcome visitors. There were 205 guests present at the ceremony with generous hospitality provided by the Potarch hotel and Royal Lochnagar distillery.
- 17 Jun 2019 Waste Not Want Not: Deer Legs in the Muick
- 23 May 2019 Scouts get spraying to stop pollution
- 22 Apr 2019 A helping hand for the River Gairn
- 25 Feb 2019 Fishing season opens in 'International year of the Salmon'.
- 07 Jan 2019 Our hard working woodlands!
- 19 Nov 2018 BioBlitz event reveals thriving biodiversity at Countesswells
- 29 Oct 2018 Reflections from the edge of the National Park
- 16 Aug 2018 Blue-green spaces to help reduce flooding in Aberdeen
- 19 Jul 2018 Banks of the Dee hold hidden treasures
- 25 Jun 2018 Royal Highland Show